Home » , » Now all that has gone

Now all that has gone

Written By sonykuda on Jan 29, 2010 | 7:39 AM


What happen next, after hard days with so many problem come to my blog, my drawing activity has been interrupted. That problem is about my blog has been suspended by Entrecard admin. It made me go deeper to see one after another in the template code, and finally I decided to make a change in the total and menhilangkan some widgets to find out where I went wrong.

Now all that has gone, my blog is active again and then I can go back again to draw as usual.
Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything gonna be alright, can you imagine that. OK
There is always cool if you share your opinion with me, feel free to leave comment here. Thanks

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Image Gallery Ads - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger